Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sometimes.......................
    Friday, August 12, 2005
    ....... i really dislike being a parent! I was going to say hate but think that's too strong a word! My main gripe obviously at the moment is feeding. Eating is just something that is taken totally for granted but for parents of children whos child has feeding problems it can be a living nightmare. Through the Preemie Forum i am a member of i know quite a few parents who have children who do not eat at all or eat very little. They range from eating small amounts or being fed Nasogastrically or via a g-tube. Ask any of these people and they will tell you the same things. They don't want to be millionaires, they don't want to live in big swanky houses and not have to go to work, they simply want there child to eat! If i had the choice in front of me between several million pounds or the chance for my son to feed normally i sure can tell you the money would still be there!
    Anyway, the other thing i get down about, and this may be a pretty small thing in the concept of everything else but i am fed up of my house ALWAYS being untidy! Just as i clean one room another one looks like a tornado has just been through it. It's not necessarily that Corey or my hubby or even me have made it that way it's just that looking after a little one i never seem to have time to do these things! You may be saying if i have time to write my blog why don't i have time to clean. Well when i clean i like to do it properly and filling in my blog sure takes less time than cleaning. For those people who have more than one child like my friends Steph, Shelley and Debby, i am in totally admiration for you guys cause i'm sure you must feel the same but it is far harder for you, especially as they contend with other stuff in life!
    So this morning i woke with a headache for the second day running, i think it's due to stress. I have an appt at the doctors next week and am sure at that point i will be on anti depressants although i have felt better in the last few days. It helps when hubby and i aren't argueing! My IBS is also playing up this morning so not a good start to the day. I think i am going to regret putting cream in my coffee!!

    Yesterday me and the little man spent some time in the garden. he loves being outdoors at the moment but you have to watch him like a hawk or he's pulling spiders legs off and trying to climb down steps when he isn't ready for it yet. Here's a couple of pics of my funny little guy from yesterday!




    I also forgot to mention that i have had my hair chopped off. Now i hate posting pictures of myself but i am going too. My hair was quite long, came below my bra strap but i was totally fed up with not being able to do anything with it so have gone for a shorter more managable style. What do you think?

    posted by Cath @ 9:20 AM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      {{hugs}} for all the s*** that's getting you down hunny, but your hair looks gorgeous! :D

       
    • At 11:47 AM, Blogger elo15e said…

      I love the hair do! It suits you!

       
    • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Love the hairdo - there's something of Kate Bush about you, but with straight hair LOL. Glad to have found this link through UKS! Keep smiling :)

       
    • At 12:51 PM, Blogger blah said…

      I love the pics of Corey in the garden and LOVE the pics of your new doo! It really suits you Cath. Oh and roflmao at the pulling spiders legs off comment!!

       
    • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Oh my gosh!! I love your hair!!!

      Hugs to you. I wish I lived closer, then we could hang out together and help each other out. :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com