Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Happy Birthday Daddy!
    Monday, August 07, 2006
    My dad is 72 yrs young today and i am so proud of him. You have never met a man with so much zest for life, he is truly amazing! He is such an important part of my life and i love him so much. I will be going to see him in a little while to give him his birthday cards. He's already had his present, a mobile phone, which he may learn to use by his next birthday(he very much a technophobe lol!)

    In other news not a great deal happening. Had a major headache yesterday which marred our trip out to Bakewell. We only had sandwiches for dinner as i just couldn't physically do dinner. I went for a lie down but it didn't help. Last night it was after 12am before i got to slep. Thankfully Corey let me lie in until after 730am. It's still there a bit this morning but loads better.
    Catcha later!
    posted by Cath @ 8:25 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Sue Jones said…

      Happy Birthday Cath's Daddy :)
      Hope yu are having a better headache free day !

       
    • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Lynsey said…

      Hope you feeling better!!!

       
    • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Happy birthday to your dad!!

      Hope your headache is better now Cath.. I hate getting them and get them alot!

       
    • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      Happy Birthday Cath's Dad :) Hope your head is better now though xx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com