Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Grrrrrrr, equipment!!
    Friday, September 24, 2004
    Corey's had a bit of Diarrheoa so i'm not giving him any solids today. Sue collected the trace equipment. I don't think he did very well. He was around 93/94 all night so only got to try him in 0.2 for 40 minutes.
    Sue rang later to say the data recorder didn't record anything. GRRRRRRR. She say's it must not have been plugged in but i did!! Anyway, we're staying in 0.3 for now :- (
    Dave went to pick his kids up. He has 2 children from a previous marriage, Simon who's 15 and Laura who's 16. Cause it was his birthday yesterday they bought us a takeaway. Indian for them and a chinese for me. We played NFL monopoly which i bought Dave for his birthday. I won!!! Dave took Laura home and then him and Simmon watched a film called The Butterfly Effect. They said it was very good.

    Oh my! Corey was sick tonight, in his cot everywhere. I am worried. I think he's starting to get a cold cause he is sneezing green snot(sorry for too much info).
    posted by Cath @ 11:58 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com