Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday, April 29, 2005
    I am ill! I have the most horrendous cold imaginable and Corey has one too. He is handling it much better than i am i must add. My head is throbbing, my nose feels as if it's about to explode and my throat feels like sandpaper. Am i feeling sorry for myself, why yes of course!

    Corey has decided he doesn't want to sit still and be non mobile any longer and so yesterday just went for it. Now he has been sort of mobile for a while but it sort of took him half a day to roll and manoeuvre himself across the room. Yesterday he just went from 0-60 in 10 secs flat! He gets up onto his knees or feet and push his way forward and pulls with his elbow, i guess this is his form of crawling. I have put a video of him up on his hands and feet on his webpage here if you want to look. At one point i thought he was just gonna stand up! He moved a bit but got a bit frustrated when he didn't go very far lol.

    So this weekend is going to be really lovely apparently and we were going to go to York tomorrow but i guess i won't be going anywhere if i feel like this!

    Last night was the start of the new series of The Swan. If you haven't seen it it's a bit like extreme makeover except they are competing to be The Swan and win prizes etc... Some of the makeovers from last series were phenomenal and last nights episode was no exeption.
    posted by Cath @ 10:31 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 10:35 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Yay for Corey!!! OMG I watched the swan too. Wasnt it fabulous - did you get all motivated to go to the gym like I did?!!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com