Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, April 04, 2005
    Well yesterday was a great day. We went to Castleton for a walk and i walked to the top of a mountain! Well ok then a big hill ;) But it was bloody big! here if you don't believe me -

    We walked up that path you can see between the trees


    Then along the top of the hill


    And this was the view of it when we reached the bottom


    The hill is called Mam Tor or 'Mother Hill' and i am very proud of myself for reaching the summit!

    So we got home and i cooked dinner. If we had brought some milk we would have had lunch out but we hadn't brought any of his parafinalia with us. Anyway i do enjoy my sunday roast so it was nice although i did feel the need for a very long sleep afterwards even though i didn't get it!
    We watched 'Along came Polly' last night. I thought it was OK but was mildly disappointed with it cause i am a Ben Stiller fan. I just didn't think it was funny enough. I can totally relate to the IBS situation though although i can honestly say i have never used someones towel to wipe my behind lol!
    posted by Cath @ 5:15 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com