Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sunday, August 28, 2005
    I am having a really bad day.

    It's just turned 8am and i have woke up in one of my depressive moods that i just cannot get out off. It started when DH informed me that he had taken Corey to see the animals at Graves Park yesterday. I wanted to be there when he saw the animals as i like to take pictures too for my scrapbooking. It wasn't an organised trip but they were there anyway playing golf but the frame of mind i'm in means that doesn't make any difference to me. I'll have a go at him about anything right now. Then whilst getting the milk out of the fridge to make a coffee(that was DH's fault too cause he should have made me one!) i knocked the eggs and four of them smashed on the floor. When DH came in the kitchen and tried to help i just shouted at hom to get out! His simple reply to me was 'Your back then. That has really hit a nerve and i am now sat here feeling more depressed than i have done in weeks. This last month i have worked really hard getting my life back on track so i didn't need the antidepressants and now i feel like it was all for nothing. DH and i had been getting on so well and i feel so low again today that i feel like sobbing. I know i need to pull myself together, get dressed, apologise to hubby and just get on with it but the mood i'm in i just don't know if i can do it!
    posted by Cath @ 8:11 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 5:51 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ((hugs)) i'm so sorry that you're having a rough go of it today. there are many times i feel that way myself. like i want so badly to appreciate the good things that i have, but my mind won't let me.

      hang in there, sweetie! i'm here if you need to chat!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com