Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday, August 26, 2005
    Today has been a fairly busy day. Today my friend Jill came over for a coffee with her two kids. Weird to think that her daughter Hollie who is the same height as Corey and weighs twice as much is 4 months younger than he is. he did good today though. We have problems with sensory issues and the sound of a child crying or screaming and he immediately bursts into tears. Well Hollie hurt herself and screamed for a good 15 mins. What did Corey do? He smiled and carried on playing the whole time. A step forward me thinks :D Although it was at poor Hollies expense :(
    Anyway after Jill had gone it was Coreys naptime then lunch and then i had a visit to the dentist. I have had a sore tongue for over 6 wks now and the cause i think is a sharp tooth. However, my tongue has taken a funny appearance recently with funny red patches and white lines. It turns out i have something calle Geographic Tongue. It's fairly common and cause no problems apart from some soreness but there is no cure for it and it's not known what cause it. Basically the skin on the tongue grows quicker in some places than others and gives an appearance of a road map lol! I've looked at some pictures on the net and compared to some of them mine is practically not existent! Anyway, he filed my tooth down so we shall she if it works. At the moment i am still in pain!

    Corey has been off his food for the past couple of days. May have something to do with the appearance of two new tussy pegs that i glimpsed this morning. These are 1 either side of the four bottom teeth. It's about time he got some more though as we've had twelve for what seems like a lifetime!
    I'm in the process of doing a CJ right now on true ghost stories and i bet i don't sleep tonight!
    Managed to finish a LO a couple of nights ago but am suffering from a touch of Scrappers block right now :(

    posted by Cath @ 7:31 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com