Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, August 22, 2005
    I seem to be so busy but still my house looks like a tornado has passed through it. I tidy up one space, turn around, and theres crap everywhere. Where does it all come from! I struggle to get the hoover out because Corey hates it so much but there are bits everywhere and as Corey is in the bath right now with Daddy as soon as i've finished typing this i am going to go vacuum. What an exciting life i lead.
    So we went camping last weekend. I was undecided if i wanted to go but thought it would be nice to spent time with my fella and the little guy so we went to a place called Middlewood Farm Camp site on Friday morning. It wasn't what i expected. Firstly i guess i didn't expect it to be so busy, not sure why considering it was the middle of August but it was packed. I didn't expect it to have so many nice facilities and also to be as clean as it was. There was a lovely toilet/shower block which had lovely decor and was also spotlessly clean. There were places to wash your dishes with hot water and a laundry, you could also hire a private bathroom for £4 a night. It was a short walk from Robin Hoods Bay and a short drive to Whitby and Scarborough. The only downside i found was the noise. Obviosuly in a tent you can hear everything. We had a group of 3 couples next to us who talked/laughed/sang etc... into the early hours. I cursed them under my breath but soon realised i think i must be getting old. In the tent at the other side of us was a man who snore, and snore very loudly! Hence to say i didn't get a huge amount of sleep but we had a lovely weekend which more than made up for my lack of shut eye. We had 2 great days of weather and it was a shame to have to come home yesterday! Heres a few pics from the hols!


    So, onto the subject of Corey. Firstly, i think we have cured the constipation. He managed to 'go' yesterday and this afternoon and all is fine again!
    Then feeding is going well too. He's been getting better all the time. A long way off eating 'normally' but great for Corey. We struggled to get him to drink his milk but over the last few days he has drank Banana flavoured milk well so we'll stick with that if thats what he likes. His appetite has increased and he will eat savoury food better. He likes Beans, Sausage and Mashed potato and loves his yoghurts. He's started having some brown toast in a morning for his breakfast with his yoghurt but it still takes him ages to chew it!
    Tonight he has decided he wants to be a bodybuilder i think. He's been stood in the bath with his arms by his side, every so often he grits his teeth and growls whilst tensing his arms into arches and then laughing himself silly. He's totally so funny!!
    posted by Cath @ 6:35 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 8:42 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      it looks like fun, girlie! i'm glad that you got to get away. :)

      and i might have missed something, but does the little man no longer have the ng tube?? it's terrific to hear that you've been able to get him to eat some "normal" things! :) way to go, momma!

      ((hugs))

       
    • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Leann said…

      I couldn't live without a housekeeper. I know it sounds a bit posh, but believe me the $100 I spend a month to have my house cleaned every fortnight is SO worth it. I used the excuse that I have twins, but truthfully, my house was covered in dust long before the twins were born. Now, that I do have twins, I just have a reason to need a clean house! Before I hired a housekeeper I actually considered hiring a teenager to babysit/play with my twins a few hours a week so I could clean the house. That was until I woke up and realized I could spend the same amount of money per month and not do a job I hate. I feel like a queen the afternoon after the house is cleaned.

       
    • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      The pictures look great! I would love the camping aspect of it, but the noise would drive me crazy too. I guess we turn "old" when we have little ones. ;) The pictures of Corey are sooo cute!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com