Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Bumped again!
    Saturday, January 14, 2006
    So Corey has once again banged his forehead. What am i to do with this child??!!
    He went to bed at 7pm as usual and was stood at the top of the stairs. He turned around and walked slap bang into the door frame. He is so clumsy. So i guess we'll have another bruise tomorrow. People will think i've been bashing him!

    Today has been a good day. Have been to the Scrapaholics crop and had a great time with some great ladies. We always have a great laugh and i actually managed to finish a LO today. I scraplifted Joannes(who runs the crop) LO she did with the kits but just used different colours. I still think maybe it's missing something bottom right but i love the paper so am leaving as is. I also finished a LO for Lauras album the other day.
    posted by Cath @ 10:55 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Michelle W. said…

      those layouts are adorable! Love it.

      Michelle

       
    • At 2:17 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      you rock, sister! love the new layouts! and the top, is, indeed, wonderful as is...no changing needed! ;)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com