Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Feeling low
    Friday, January 13, 2006
    Yep, im feeling a bit down again at the moment. It's not one particular thing but more lots of little things adding up to me feeling a bit down about myself.
    I really thought i was a good friend. I'm very caring, generous, a good listener and am always there for people. So some things that people do(no doubt unintentionally) really make me stop and question myself. Maybe i'm not as nice as i think(and i don't mean that big headedly). Maybe i try to hard? I just don't know anymore. Maybe it's better to be a bit of a loner and then you don't get hurt.
    Sorry for sounding so silly but i needed to write how i'm feeling down.
    posted by Cath @ 8:42 AM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I felt like this last night hun! I guess everyone has their moments when we feel like it. ((HUGS)) to you

       
    • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      Aw Cath! Personally, I think you are a lovely person and friend. Don't take things other people do to heart (I know, easier said than done). Chin up, chuck :)

       
    • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Debbie said…

      aww cath ignore them hun - people can be nasty no matter how much you do for them (((hugs)))

       
    • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      Cath, I know exactly where you're coming from. You're a lovely person {{hugs}} and hope you feel better soon

       
    • At 3:05 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Cath you are a wonderful person and everyone loves you! I dont know who or what had made you feel this way, but just know you are great the way you are and hope you feel happier soon!

       
    • At 9:34 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      awww, deary! i'm so sorry that you're feeling so low! you're a great friend to have....better than me, that's for sure! i hope that you get to feeling better soon. ((hugs))

       
    • At 2:32 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      I'm so sorry you're feeling glum. I doubt it's you. Likely this is "their" issue.

      Hugs to you across the pond.

       
    • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Cath,

      You one of the nicest people I have met online so please don't beat yourself up!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com