Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Happy Mothers Day!
    Sunday, March 26, 2006
    It's been a hectic couple of days. Don't feel like i've sat down for too long, i'm exhausted.
    Yesterday i went shopping for new clothes for all of us. Didn't find too much for myself except a nice short sleeved zip up top and some socks, got DH a nice t-shirt, Jeans and new trainers. They're really cool so i hope they fit ok, he hasn't tried them on yet. Bought some books and a few housey things like photo frames and stuff. When i got home DH went to watch the football so it was just Corey and I. Normally not a bad thing but he has yet ANOTHER cold and so is coughing and sneezing everywhere and i constantly have a tissue attached to his nose! He had me up again in the night coughing but he wasn't too bad really. Did have to change his sheets cause he's been sick a little but i gave him a little cough medicine and he went back to sleep fairly quickly.
    So last night i ordered Corey a bed. I'm really excited about it but a bit apprehensive too. It's a toddler bed so smaller than a regular one. It's in white and i bought the mattress and a bed guard as well as a pillow and some bedding. So hopefully by this time next week he'll be sleeping in a big boys bed. Wish us luck!

    Today is Mothers Day, so Happy Mothers Day to all you mamas out there!
    I had a lovely card from Corey and also a card he'd made at nursery so i'm doubley blessed today. I also got a DVD i've been wanting and we've been out for lunch so i've been very spoiled. It's so nice not to have to cook!
    More stuff bought today(stuff we really need). PJs and Vests for the Coreyman, a new casserole pan and i treat myself to a new long sleeved tracksuit top that i can just wear casually with my jeans. No luck on the shoes front though. I've been looking for a pair for about a week now and just cannot find what i want. I'll probably see a pair when i'm broke and can't afford them!

    Oh, and one other thing. Can you please tell me why it's been warm and sunny for the last 2 days but as soon as i hang my washing out it starts too rain?? Grrrrrrrrrrr!
    posted by Cath @ 3:27 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com