Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Busy Busy
    Saturday, August 12, 2006
    Well this weekend is Cybercrop weekend on a forum i'm a member of .I've managed to get a couple of layouts done which i'm happy with. I also managed to do one in the week which is great. I'm still currently waiting for my 2 DT kits so i can make a start on them. One i know isn't due til the end of next week and i'm not sure about the other one. Looking forward to getting them though.
    So the first 2 LOs are classes so can't take credit for the designs but the Farm one is one of mine. Thanks for looking!
    Oh and by the way, i know i've put 2007 on the 3rd LO. Will rectify later.

    posted by Cath @ 1:42 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      cute LOs. Hope you have fun scrapping!

       
    • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      i love to see what people do with stuff i have sitting on my shelf.... these LO's are great!

       
    • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Mel said…

      Fab LO's, must get on and do some of those cyber crop classes. I was busy all weekend and I am only just getting around to making Clares recipe tin from the last cyber crop! Mel x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com