Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Wednesday, April 06, 2005
    Had a fairly bad night with Corey on Monday. He went to bed at 7pm as usual but woke after about an hour and it took us a couple of hours to settle him. His nose is still very runny and he made himself sick again! I just hope things improve. We've been so used to him being a good sleeper that the thought never entered our head that things night change. We are going to try to change his bedtime routine a little to see if it will help. He currently has a bath then a feed abd thern goes to bed, from tonight though we are going to do the feed then bath him just before bedtime and straight to bed. Bath's normally are very soothing for him so we'll see if things improve. He hasn't however got us up in the night but has been waking early, it was 630am this morning. He used to sleep til 8-830 so that is way to early for me!

    So yesterday was housework day. Cleaned the house and did a huge pile of ironing before it got to 1030am. Then we went shopping and got some groceries for dinner.

    We went to the flicks last night to see Hitch. I would definately recommend it. Just the right amount of comedy, sillyness and romance i like in a movie. It's one of those films that makes you come out feeling all loved up! I just adore Will Smith too, isn't he just gorgeous!

    So this morning when i got Corey up i have never seen as much poop in my entire life!!!! Seriously, he has normally filled his nappy in the morning but he must have done about 4 times as much and it was upto his neck and down to his toes!!!(sorry TMI). So i had to put him in the bath, there was no way i could get that lot off with just the wipes. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
    posted by Cath @ 10:00 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Sheila said…

      I know what you mean about the sleep patterns changing. My babies were great at sleeping all night in their own beds - until they got a cold and I took pity on them and held them on my chest so that they could breathe while they sleep. (my daughter was a bit over a year, with my son, he was eight months, i think). Once they got a bit better, they realized that mommy and daddy's bed was really fun and comfy, and they screamed their little heads off until we gave up and brought them in to sleep with us. It took awhile to get them back to sleeping all night in their own bed. Then, once you are all back to normal, you decide to potty train, and then they are wetting the bed all the time and you are back to getting up in the middle of the night. Parenthood takes lots of work, that's for sure!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com