Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Laundry!
    Sunday, May 01, 2005
    Ok, last week i bought some new clothes. I am a leisure type of girl and bought some really nice Nike trousers and a Nike t-shirt as well as some other bits.
    After wearing them for the day i washed them and took them out of the washer this morning to dry. Can someone please tell me how clothes can come out of the washer dirtier than when they went it???????????
    My new top and trousers both have big brown stains on the front and i have washed them again using a stain remover and the marks are still there, i've only worn the bloody things once.
    Angry, no, peed off, YES! LMAO
    posted by Cath @ 10:39 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 1:07 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      awww, man!! i'm so sorry!

       
    • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I would be soo mad! I hate it when something like that happens, especially when they are brand new! Now you have an excuse to get more clothes. :)

       
    • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      that was me...not anonymous

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com