Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday, May 20, 2005
    Well Corey has been upto more shinanigans! Falling over again yesterday he managed to bite into his lip so you can imagine my horror when i picked him up off the floor to be confronted by a mouthful of blood :( Anyway he managed to make himself sick but 2 mins later you wouldnt have realised anything was wrong and the offending lip is healed now.
    On a brighter note his eating is improving *she says whispering*
    I'm definately not counting my chickens or anything and at this moment touching wood and have everything possible crossed!
    Heres what he ate yesterday.
    Breakfast - small bowl of weetabix mixed with banana yoghurt(won't eat weetabix on it's own yet) and 100 mls of milk
    Lunch - nearly 1/2 jar of textured savoury food, 3/4 jar of dessert, 100mls milk
    Dinner - nearly 1/2 jar of textured savoury food, full jar of dessert with weetabix mixed in, 100mls milk

    We just need to work on textures and amount right now but i am happy with what he is doing right now.
    He even ate some dry rusk as well which is amazing! And he put it to his mouth himself!

    So in my life i am currently involved in 4 CJ's but am behind in my 12x12 scrapping. A friend of DH's has asked me to do a 21st birthday album but i'm unsure what to charge so we'll see if i go ahead with that or not.

    I'm currently feeling abit tired even though Corey has been letting me lie in bed til 8am. Sometimes i find that the more sleep i have the more tired i feel? Still having trouble sleeping in my own bed and find myself sleeping on the sofa every other night. When i had my cough i slept on there for 2 wks solid and i have a very large and comfy sofa so i guess i just got used to it!
    posted by Cath @ 9:04 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:05 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Great news on Coreys eating Cath. Hope it stays!

       
    • At 5:01 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

      Wow Cath! I didn't realize that Corey was doing so well with his eating! Keeping eveything here crossed that it keeps up too!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com