Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sunday, May 15, 2005
    Well i can't belive it's been nearly a week since i updated! Since Corey has been into everything things have been a little hectic to say the least! I cannot turn my back for more than a millisecond otherwise something happens. For instance, i left a small bottle of Olive oil on the floor in the living room and thinking nothing of it went upstairs to the loo. On my return i found that he had not only got the lid off but had poured it everywhere! So i got a bowl with warm soapy water in it to clean it up. I stood Corey at the sofa so he couldn't mess with what i was doing but he got down and tipped the bowl of water on the carpet so hence to say i was in a bit of a tangle! He's pulled the fronts off my speakers and broken two of my pot elephants by dropping them on the floor. We have moved everything possible away now but he still manages to find something!
    I haven't really done that much this week. We walked to Meadowhall on Wednesday as i had to get Dave's son Simon some presents because it's his birthday today. Bought some rubber stamps from Hobbycraft to cheer myself up :)
    Bought i nice tool chest thingy yesterday to take to crops as the Artbin i bought went back when i found out they had overpriced it by £20! So i found this tool chest for £30 less and have just painted it a nice cornflower blue :)
    posted by Cath @ 2:28 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 4:26 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Sounds like you and Mr Corey are having fun times now he is mobile Cath!

       
    • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Like the change. :)
      This time can be frustrating, but it sure is fun!!!

       
    • At 3:08 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ooooh...officially a toddler, there, cath! :D

      BTW...i like the change in template! :D

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com