Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Happy Birthday to me!
    Sunday, May 08, 2005
    Corey is most definately crawling on his knees all of the time now and i cannot leave my back turned for one minute without a disaster happening. Friday it was the turn of the clock on the shelf. It's a biggish wooden clock and just within reach and i heard a little whimper from the kitchen. On entering the room i found Corey with the clock at his feet, a red patch on his head(where it must have hit him) and the hands of the clock bent in the opposite direction. We are definately moving everything within reach today!

    Yesterday we went to Harrogate for the day. It was nice and sunny but very windy and therefore cold. Dave took Corey and Simon to a Model engineers exhibition at the Great Yorkshire Showground and they dropped me off in town to browse around the shops. It's a lovely place. Lots of shops and quaint little antique corners and cafes serving cream teas. I wish we could have stayed longer, it was so busy though you couldn't move. So i walked around the shops and found the Artbin tote i've been searching for for days! I just popped in Lakeland Limited on the off chance they had some craft stuff(which they did) and there in the corner gazing at me was the Super Satchel tote. I think it was a bit more expensive than it should've been but as it's so difficult to get hold of i just had to have it. So i am all set for my first crop now, just need to work out what to take! Here's a pic of my new bag :)



    I also visited Centograph and spent a little on some paper and card as well as a few embellies but there isn't much in the way of craft in Harrogate. We went and had a sandwich for lunch and then headed home where i got straight on the internet to order copious amounts of scrapbooking stuff with my birthday money! I love receiving parcels and i have about 5 to come now next week!

    And so to today, my 32nd birthday. I am hear on my own which is fine. Why am i on my own? Well we usually go walking on a Sunday but because it's my birthday i just wanted to relax, chill out and maybe scrapbook. Dave asked if i minded him going walking and to be honest i don't. When i'm hiding away in my craft room working he'd only be downstairs on his own so he may as well be doing something he enjoys.
    So for my birthday everything i got was scrapbooking related! I got quite a bit of money as well as a Zip'emate, a heat gun and embossing powders and my Artbin of course. Just have to find somewhere to put it all now ;)
    posted by Cath @ 8:51 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Spookygirl said…

      oooohh! Looks like fun! I got a Cropper Hopper, thinking I would do more scrapbooking? Nah, just gave me more room to hoarde stickers, LOL!

       
    • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Happy belated birthday. You are such a better scrapper than me. I need lessons.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com