Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Careful
    Thursday, May 05, 2005
    I have to be so careful with Corey at the moment because he is into absolutely everything! If i turn my back for 1 min he's into something. Yesterday he managed to get the lid of the nappy cream and it ended up all over his hands, clothes and the carpet, and let me tell you, it's abugger to get out.
    This morning i had left a glass of vimto on top of the rack of cds. Corey was standing at the sofa but was quite a way away from it and i forgot it was there. So he walked along the sofa, picked up the glass and tipped it all down the fron of the sofa. Guess that'll teach me to leave things about won't it!
    posted by Cath @ 8:36 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 12:55 PM, Blogger blah said…

      HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! Hope Corey didnt do too much damage, OMG you are gonna need eyes in the back of your head!

       
    • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Oh yes, the mobile child. Ahh, both a joy and a terror all in one. ;) Enjoy it though, being able to move around is nearly as much a life changing event as being able to communicate effectively. A child begins to make that shift from baby to little kid quickly from this point on!!

       
    • At 6:59 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      OMG....you're so in for it, aren't you? :) take that times two (or 10?!) and you have my life at the mo! ;)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com