Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    *sigh*
    Tuesday, August 30, 2005
    Well again i am feeling depressed!

    Today was Corey's appt with his consultant to check his weight. I was optimistic when we went as i thought he had been eating ok. The milk that he hadn't been taking orally he had made up for in yoghurts and other stuff but i guess not. He has lost 6oz in the last 4 wks. I was sure he wouldn't have lost any :(
    Anyway, the Doctor rang the dietician to get some advice but she was away on holiday so he left the details and she's gonna ring me. Either things will stay as they are for the next 4 wks or he may get calorie supplements. We are to back to see him every 4 wks for the future.
    I am so sad, i feel like a failure. I so desperately don't want him to have the tube back in. I've cried all afternoon. I know i'm over reacting a bit but i'm just so disappointed about it all. It's been so stressful recently and i guess i'm after just a teeny bit of a break.
    posted by Cath @ 8:00 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 10:26 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      i wish i could crawl through the puter and hug you, girlie! :( i'm so sorry that he's not picking up the weight. try not to fret (easier said than done) until the docs completely freak out.

      am rooting you on, girlie! you keep up the good work...and i mean good work. do you hear me?! your little man wouldn't EVER smile if you were doing a shite job....and he smiles and cheeses it up for your camera because he KNOWS you're the best thing since sliced bread.

      hang in there, girlie!

       
    • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Chin up. I'm thinking of you and Corey. I second what a very tired mommy said. :)

       
    • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hugs hun!

       
    • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      You are SO not a bad mummy, or a failure! You are doing everything you can, and I'm sure it'll be alright in the end. Really! Big HUGS!!!!! Jen xx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com