Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    I am blessed!
    Thursday, September 22, 2005
    Last night i watched Supernanny. I watch every week, cringing as the child gets worse with each passing minute!
    Then i realise how lucky i am. I know we have problems with Corey, mainly feeding related, but all in all he really is a good boy.
    He'll happily play on his own and isn't clingy. He goes to bed at 7pm on his own, goes straight to sleep and doesn't disturb us until 7am. We don't have temper tantrams as yet but then again he isn't two yet so i might have all this too come. Hope i'm not tempting fate by writing this!
    posted by Cath @ 8:59 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      I love that show! I too count my lucky stars that Seren is not like that. Then again, there's still time! ;)

       
    • At 4:39 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      i always leave that show feeling like i'm a much better child-minder than i give myself credit for! ;)

       
    • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Take heart. With kids - part of it is temperment (aka luck) but the other part is parenting. Just do what you know to do as a Mom and Corey will be fine.

      Not to say you won't have tantrums and what not to cope with as even the best child around has them. But it won't be so out of control you need to call in the troops to bail you out. ;)

      Oh, and two, in retrospect, not so bad. 2 and half/almost 3 pretty obnoxious. Three years old? Now THAT ought to have its own "terrible" moniker. ha!

       
    • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Oh, I had to comment, too.

      My hubbie and I sit and watch SuperNanny, and we don't think how blessed we are with our own child (okay, so maybe a bit, lol) but how great we and most of the rest of the world are at parenting. It's not those kid's fault - they just need a bit of practical parenting going on.

      I did feel sorry with that single mom with the 3 year old who thought he was half that age, though - her partner walked out on her when her second child was two weeks old, for pete's sake!

      Supernanny just makes you realise how abnormal being normal is nowadays, lol. Only by being abnormal can you go on reality TV.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com