Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Cancelled!
    Thursday, January 26, 2006
    Well my trip to see Kelly Clarkson is officially off :(
    I bought my sister tickets to see her for her birthday next week and we were going together. The concert is March 9th. My sister is currently waiting for an operation. She is really overweight and has been since a teenager. Hundreds of diets have taken her nowwhere. So she is having a gstric band fitted. She got a letter this morning to say the operation is on March 8th so as she has to stay in hospital 24 hrs and then recuperate she won't be able to go. I could go and take hubby but it's £50 spent and then i still have to buy sis a present. So i guess i'll have to sell the tickets and buy her something else :( She's very disappointed but is excited about getting the op done. She has to live off milk and yoghurt for 10 days before the operation. This is to shrink the liver apparently. Also after the op which is done by keyhole surgery she has to have a liquid diet for 3 months. I just hope she can pull this off.
    So i have to sell the tickets if i can and get another present.
    Yesterday i was ill, again. Had a bad headache which got worse through the day. To be honest it's only just gone. I am getting them regularly so i am going to get my eyes tested to make sure they are ok before i make an appointment at the doctors.
    Corey has been ok today so i think we've escaped any sickness although his eating still leaves a lot to be desired!
    posted by Cath @ 6:43 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      I am so bummed that you are going to miss KC! Glad that your sis is going to get this surgery!

      I was thinking I could buy the ticket and then fly over and go with you! In my dreams! Oh well!

       
    • At 2:35 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      so sorry about the concert, but thinking of your sister as she gets this surgery!

      hey...you wanna go over with me kari?? ;) damn it would be fun to see you in person, cath!

      hope you continue to feel better, girlie! and thanks for the condolences about the colts... guess i'm rooting for the steelers to take the bowl now! ;)

       
    • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      I bet that would have been an awesome concert! I hope all goes well for your sister, she'll be in my thoughts. I'm also sorry about the headaches. They SUCK! Feel better soon!

       
    • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      Oh Cath! Wish I could afford them... Where is the concert being held though?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com