Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Result!
    Tuesday, January 24, 2006
    Well, after a bit of rangling with the company who sent me the vouchers in the first place they have been very apologetic and are sending me a cheque for £35! YAY! That's what i call a result.
    So today has been pretty good in respect of good news. We found out that the Disability and Carers allowance we get for Corey looks like it's staying the same so thats a relief, my tickets for the Kelly Clarkson concert came this morning 10 days after ordering them and selecting Special Delivery(thought they were lost in the post). I've bought one for me and one for my sis for her birthday. A gorgeous order from A million little things arrived as well as some stuff from Scrapcanvas and some gorgeous Rubber stamps(thankyou Anam!), also a T-shirt i ordered from NEXT. So my picture of the day is of my goodies!
    On a crappy note Corey's eating is pretty dire at the moment. Fingers crossed it changes soon or i shall be bald from all the stress! I wanted to share this with you. It's one of Corey's first vests. He didn't get to wear clothes intil he was over 2 months old because he was on a ventilator. I just can't believe how little it is. It says it's for a tiny baby and i remember, it absolutely buried him lol!

    posted by Cath @ 2:39 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      a good day for post then :)
      that vest really is teeny!

       
    • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      So glad you are getting that £35 back. What a day you had then!

       
    • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Glad you got your money back!

      Kelly Clarkson! So jealous girlie!

      Cant believe just how tiny our babies were!

       
    • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

      Caitlyn would be so jealous if she knew...her newestfavorite song is the hazel eyes one. She sings it alllllll day, nonstop :P

       
    • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      That is so tiny!! I'm jealous of your KC tickets too :( Cool pic of all your goodies. Just ever so slightly jealous LOL

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com