Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    A pic of me *gulp*
    Wednesday, January 18, 2006
    Now i am normally behind the camera. I hate having my picture taken and as you will see from my layouts i rarely feature on them. I need to change this. I think i need to feature moe in them. SO i am currently doing a LO with a picture i took of me today. Also managed to finish a LO for Laura's album last night. Not the sort of colours i would normally go for but they matched the picture well.

    Haven't done very much today other than housework and look after the Coreymeister. Have visitors coming tomorrow and then visiting a friend on Friday so a busy couple of days.

    posted by Cath @ 9:47 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 2:55 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      OMG, Cath!!! I love the photo! me likey...me want one too!!! :)

      hugs to you and the corey, and thanks for the condolences for my beloved colts....i don't care what anyone else around here says...i still love them and want them to win, even if they return to the suckage that was once a few years back.... :)

       
    • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      I think you look lovely!

      I know what you mean though. Most of our photos now a days are kid only. And the ones I end up in, I rarely scan and share. :) I keep reminding myself though that some day my children and their children and, well their children...are going to wonder what I looked like before old age set in. LOL! SO I get in a few. I put a few in the kid's books and I just deal with it. ha!

       
    • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      I loved the photo of you! You look so sultry and dramatic! You go hot mama!

       
    • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      awwww so cute!!!

       
    • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Ah but you is GORGEous darling! Need to scrap more pictures of you, I think :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com