Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tagged
    Sunday, January 15, 2006
    I've been tagged by the lovely Clare :)

    Four jobs you have had in your life:

    Dental Nurse, Sales Assistant, Team Leader, On-Train Customer Host

    Four movies you would watch over and over:

    You've got Mail, Baby Boom, Sleepless in Seattle, Any Carry On film

    Four places you have lived:

    Sheffield & Rotherham. Nowhere else lol

    Four TV shows you love to watch:

    Eastenders, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Holby City

    Four places you have been on vacation:

    Tenerife, Mexico, USA, Lanzarote

    Four websites I visit daily:

    Lots of Blogs
    Scrappad
    UKScrappers
    Prem Baby Forum

    Four of my favourite foods:

    Lasagne
    Fish
    Macaroni Cheese
    Mcdonalds

    Four places I would rather be right now:

    In bed asleep
    On a beach in Tenerife
    In the USA
    In a scrap shop buying stash!

    Four bloggers I am tagging:

    Steph
    Tiffiny
    Sandy
    Kari

    posted by Cath @ 8:09 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      All right. I did it. ;)

      So, where in the US did you travel too? We can sit over a virtal plate of Lasagna and discuss. ha!

       
    • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      hey cath, i just want to say you have a great blog! I log onto it say about 30 times a day to see what new ideas you have or great things corey is doing!

      (Ok mabye not 30 but close!) LOL

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com