Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Happy 2nd '2nd' Birthday Coreyman!
    Thursday, February 02, 2006
    Today is Corey's due date birthday. It's a special day to me because he is officially 2 yrs old today even though his birthday is in November. Today is the day he 'should' have been born 2 yrs ago. Oh how different things would have been!

    I rang the Nursery up today to arrange to go see them. She was so lovely on the phone. I explained about his feeding problems and she said they will accommodate him the best way they can. If they need to cook him special meals and give him 1-2-1 attention then they will. I feel alot more at ease now and hope the meeting goes well on Monday.
    posted by Cath @ 7:27 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Elfin said…

      Sounds great about the nursery Cath.

      Happy unburfday Corey

       
    • At 9:16 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      happy birthday, corey! :)

      good luck with the nursery, cath! :)

       
    • At 11:55 PM, Blogger aworkman said…

      happy due date Corey :) its a day to celebrate the obstacles overcome :) so great to hear about the nursery I am excited for you both!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com