Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Missed Appointments!
    Wednesday, February 08, 2006
    Corey has had an eye examination booked for 6 months(since the last time he went). It has been wrote on the calendar all this time, and i completely forgot! DH came home and said when is his eye test and it clicked. I feel such an idiot. I know it's not that important but i had missing appointments!
    Talking of eyes i think i forgot to blog that Corey currently has a black one. He was playing with a huge teddy in his cot when he slipped and fell forward banging it on the side of the cot. Accident prone?? Why yes!!
    posted by Cath @ 4:52 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Poor Corey has a black eye! Awww! Sorry you missed your appt. Can you schedule another soon? Love reading your blog Cath!

       
    • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      OOOh, you were a DNA!! (As a med sec I hate when people DNA; as a patient I have done it myself by mistake OOOooops!!!). Hope you can get another soon - just grovel to the Consultant's sec LOL. Kiss that eye better for us xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com