Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Nursery sorted!
    Tuesday, February 07, 2006
    Yesterday we visited the nursery where Corey shall be going. Louise the deputy manager showed us around and it looks great. He will be in the Teddy room with the other 2-3 yr olds. They have this big 'messy' room to play in and draw and paint etc.. They also have there meals together in there. Then they have a seperate room with lots of toys in and dressing up clothes and also a quite room for reading and sleeping. Amazingly there were 1/2 dozen children asleep when we arrived. We go next Monday so i can fill in lots of paperwork and Corey gets to play while i am there. Then next wednesday he stays for an hour on his own and then the following Wednesday he starts properly. I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
    posted by Cath @ 11:04 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Wow Nancy that sounds like a great nursery! I am sure you will cry, I mean I would! But eventually you will get used to your own time! Some day I will have that too! LOL!

       
    • At 3:44 PM, Blogger aworkman said…

      cry on the way out the door and laugh insane as you get some time to do what you enjoy or just a quiet bit for yourself.. if you can drive away then your doing good. First day is rough but you'll learn to enjoy it, and Corey gets away to do things with other kids and I am sure he'll have a blast.. I love the dress up activities SO fun :)

       
    • At 7:46 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      that sounds awesome, cath! :) i can't wait to hear how he does and whether peer pressure gets him to eat more than he's used to! :D

       
    • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Sounds like a wonderful place for him. Good for both of you!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com