Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sleepy!
    Thursday, February 23, 2006
    I feel so tired. I don't sleep well at all these days and to be honest i find myself most nights laid awake on the sofa only to wake up early in the morning to the sound of Corey upstairs ready to get up. It isn't doing me any good nor my moods so i must learn to try an sleep in my bed again. I think my minds too active from either being on the net or watching TV but it's what i enjoy.
    Corey is also having an erratic sleep pattern. It's never before 8pm when he goes to sleep these days even though he goes to bed at 7pm. He often wakes in the night too although he usually goes straight back to sleep. Also his afternoon nap has gone back to 45 mins from a couple of hours. Hopefully this is all because he's getting his last 2 teeth but we shall see.

    I'm still waiting for about 4 parcels to arrive. A big Stampin Up! order which is coming from Hawaii plus a Croppin Paradise , A million little things and a 3scrappyboys order. I did however get my Little red scrapbook today which is fabulous!
    posted by Cath @ 7:31 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      It appears we are having a similar situation with our little miracle boys. I hope you can get more sleep soon.

       
    • At 3:37 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      oy...see...i just spent a load of cash, or i'd have to sign up for some of the stash you've been getting lately!! :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com