Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Coffee and desks don't mix!
    Saturday, February 18, 2006
    Well i've just had a very lucky escape! I always have my cup of coffee on my desk, bad idea!
    For the first time ever i have just knocked it over and it went everywhere, including in my keyboard. It seems to have dried out and appears to be working ok at the moment but we'll see what it's like tomorrow. Luckily i didn't have any work around or it would have been ruined.

    Today i've been to the Scrapaholic crop. Had a fab time as usual and a productive one too nearly finishing two layouts!
    Dawn my friend left the crop early to go to the local football match. It was the big derby, Sheffield Wednesday Vs Sheffield United. Dawn and I are both Wednesday fans. My hubby is a big United fan and unfortunetly they beat us :( Have to admit though that at the moment they are very much the better team.
    posted by Cath @ 7:37 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      OOps! Hope the keyboard is ok. Ours was typing gobbledegook and I asked Claire did she spill anything on it? A very slow "yeeeeeees"... "but only on the number pad". Unfortunately it messed up the whole thing!!

       
    • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      is the keyboard hanging in?

      My down fall is crumbs - the IT dept at the office hates our little group of "lunch at desk" eaters.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com