Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Better
    Sunday, March 19, 2006
    Thanks to everyone for their support over the last few weeks. I bet you're all sick of me whinging on about Corey being sick! Well hopefully my posts will be a little better now cause he looks as though we're over the worst. He been as bright as a button this weekend so we're hoping he's well and truly on the mend!
    It's been a nice relaxing weekend. Yesterday was my crop and i had a good time as usual. I broke the routine of my diet(well i'm allowed one day off surely!) and had some yummy chocolate cake that Joanne had brought in. Managed to almost finished a LO which is now done(see right). Not altogether happy with it but it's done now. Last night we had a chinese which was lovely and then just chilled out last night and i slept like a log which is great. Today i have chilled, scrapped, tidied up and done laundry while DH went off looking at trains with Corey. Weekends just go far to quickly though!!
    On a good note i am down to the last 10 in the final of a design team competition. Winners will be announced March 30th so wish me luck. I've also entered one which will be announced on Weds. Fingers crossed!
    posted by Cath @ 7:50 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Brandie said…

      Glad he's feeling better!! The crop sounds lovely =)

       
    • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Kari said…

      love the new LO. so glad that corey is feeling better!

       
    • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Oh! Good luck with the competition. Glad Corey is feeling better. Never apologize for needing to blog about child-related anything. :) We all need that outlet.

       
    • At 4:01 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      love the LO, girlie! :D glad that he's feeling better....it's just not fun with sickie kids.

      ((hugs))

       
    • At 4:21 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      I feel as if all I have done is complain about my family. I wish everyone could get better. At least you and Corey are doing better! Keep it up.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com