Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Diets
    Monday, March 13, 2006
    Yes i have started a diet. I have tried and failed before but this time i feel like i REALLY want to succeed. I'm fed up of feeling frumpy. People say i look slim, but i'm not. It's because i am quite tall and lanky that i carry the extra weight without people really noticing. My ideal weight for my height (5ft 8in) is 9st 6-11st 10, i am above that highest number but not by alot. Ideally i would love to be 10 stone but i am aiming for 11stone for now and want to lose alot of inches. I need to start exercising too though but am feeling bit under the weather today so other than some walking i haven't done anything. A combination of lack of sleep, Period pains and a minor cold means i feel a bit weak. Anyway today i have eaten -
    Breakfast - Slimfast Shake (220 cals)
    Snack - Slimfast Cheddar savoury snack(99 cals)
    Lunch - Slimfast Chocolate Crunch meal bar (215 cals)
    Snack - Apple & Banana (100 cals)
    Dinner - Chicken and Baked Potato (600cals)

    Its still over the 1200 cals i want to be at so i need to figure out a low cal meal for dinner each night.

    I stayed up late and watched Stepmom last night. It's the first time i've seen it. Can i say i was bawling my eyes out!
    posted by Cath @ 5:34 PM  
    10 Comments:
    • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Fiber-4-U said…

      Ok, so what on earth is the metric equivalent of a stone?

      I was hoping to loose some weight, but, well, too late for thta now, right ;)

      I am a little over 5'9", and I tower over most people her eon this little island full of shorties :)

       
    • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      I am wondering the same thing! How much is a stone? Here is a website you might like to track calories and exercise. I wish I could say Ive been super successful at it but not! http://diet.ivillage.com/0,,7v4xvc8r,00.html?nlcid=c|469,23146,

      Good luck to you even though from your pics i think you look great!

       
    • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Jak said…

      Fab film Cath, and yes cried my eyes out too, espesh when mom was making the quilt

      Jak x

       
    • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Cath you be careful, make sure you are eating sensibly, isn't it better to eat real food rather than shakes? Any way I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss. Love the pics of Corey in the snow, is he much better?

       
    • At 2:27 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      good luck, deary! :) i can't remember what a stone is, either, but i think i'm well above you.... hehe

      if the scale i was on tonight was correct, i'm actually heavier than before... *sigh*

       
    • At 2:28 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ok, in just looking this up, it appears that a stone is 14 lbs. for us US'ers.....so I'm actually getting close to the 12 stone mark.... :O

       
    • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Good luck with the diet Cath - I know it's not easy (oh boy do I know!!)

       
    • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      best luck with the diet! I just lost 2.6 stone. Wow, sounds so small when I say it in stones. I like 37lbs better. lol. Of course I have a lot further to go :-/

       
    • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Love that film too. I have seen it a ga-jillion times and I still cry.

      Don't lose too much weight. Just look to be fit and healthy. :) The scale only tells you a number....how you feel is a much better judge.

       
    • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

      Good luck on your diet, I have to start working on mine too. Great blog, Just surfin through.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com