Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    HELLO hello.............
    Tuesday, March 28, 2006
    .... Ok, so why does no one read my blog anymore??? *sniff*
    posted by Cath @ 7:21 AM  
    9 Comments:
    • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Brandie said…

      ::sniff:: I'm no one now? ;-)
      Hey, you have at least one reader!

       
    • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Cath said…

      Thanks hun. What i meant is i used to have a lot of readers and now i don't have that many.
      Guess my blogging can be a little dull though, compared to some others

       
    • At 8:40 AM, Blogger blah said…

      I do

      every day even!

       
    • At 12:55 PM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      i read too!!!!

       
    • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      I read your blog at least 5 times a day! I love the stories of Corey and your scrapping ideas!

       
    • At 3:13 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      you're getting readers, deary...i just don't comment every day... :P

      btw, i used miss Heidi Swapp's tips on the rub-ons....for one of my sets, it worked wonders...for the other (white) it didn't. my thought is that white rub-ons aren't very easy to work with anyway (cos even the MM ones can be tough if they're white...for me, anyway).

      i love your blog, and read it every day! ;)

       
    • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Jak said…

      I read it cath :)

       
    • At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I do...you are in my faves! I just feel self conscious leaving a comment! YOu are evn making me consider starting my own blog!!

       
    • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      did you forget about me too? I read. I amjust a little late sometimes.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com