Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Waiting.......
    Wednesday, April 26, 2006
    I HATE waiting for orders! With a passion. If i know they've been dispatched and should be here by a certain date and then done't arrive then i get fidgity!
    I have a order from the US that was shipped on the 17th and still hasn't arrived. After mailing them they said stuff was taking up to 2 wks. However, a friend of mine ordered the exact same thing from the same store on the 20th and it arrived this morning. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH. Then i ordered from a UK store last week. turnaround apparently 1-3 days. Nothing as of Monday so i mailed them and they said it would be posted out that day. Nothing yesterday and then last night i get an email saying that some of the stuff isn't in stock and i'll get my order at the end of this week/beginning of next. WTF?? Is there no communication between people these days?? An order i placed Saturday was shipped yesterday and so if that doesn't come today then i may just shoot myself!!!
    On another note, would someone like to tell me why my son pukes religiously every Wednesday morning? Is it because he is excited about nursery? It's usually on the way to nursery but this morning he decided he couldn't wait and puked on the living room carpet. Nice huh!?!?!?
    posted by Cath @ 11:23 AM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      OOO I hate waiting for stuff too! I had to take a break from my ebay purchases because I pay as soon as the auction was over and then wait and wait and wait. It made me crazy and Im sure I got gray hairs just waiting!

      Poor Corey with the puking!

       
    • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      I also hate hate waiting on anything... and they always seem to mess it up!!

      Maybe he is puking because he doesnt like the nursery? Its weird when you think about it.. I am an expert on vomit and projectile vomit..lol but that is when it is happening every feed.. not just on Wednesday...lol

      Poor Corey *hugs*

       
    • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kim Sonksen said…

      I hear ya on the waiting stuff! What annoys me even more is when they don't state on their websites that they actually ship 2nd class...makes me so mad - coz I paid for 1st class service

       
    • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said…

      Yep! Waiting for stuff makes me mad too! I'm a VERY impatient person, lol! Love both your layouts from the previous post Cath.

       
    • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Jak said…

      Ditto! hence the reason I try and get our orders out asap and we NEVER send 2nd class.

      Jak x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com