Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Health Visitors and silly mistakes!
    Wednesday, August 23, 2006
    Monday we should have had the Health Visitor come visit. I received a letter on Friday stating they were coming for a development review. Considering we haven't seen a HV for 2 yrs it was a bit of a suprise. To be honest i couldn't really see the point as they know nothing about him so i decided to ring up and tell them. It wasn't the usual HV as apparently she is off sick at the moment(go figure) so it was someone else that was coming and therefore who i spoke too. I basically asked if the review was just to see if we needed anymore help and yes it was so therefore was unnecessary as we have all the support e need really. I did manage to make my feelings known and tld her that we needed the support 2 yrs ago and not ow. She took this point on board but as she was filling in it went completely over her head as it wasn't really anything to do with her. Anyway the upshot is i can ring her if i need any advice as it seems she will be the point of contact now and not this new HV.
    My silly mistake is really stupid. I had to post a letter this morning on the way to taking Corey to nursery. So off we went. When we got to the post box i handed the letter along with another for Corey to post. As we approached nursery i realised i'd forgot a letter i needed to give to nursery along with the money for Coreys nursery trip and then it hit me, i hadn't forgotten it, i'd bloody posted it in the post box with the letter! ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Only thing RM say i can do is wait for the postman to empty it and see if he'll give it me back. So pissed with myself. There was only a fiver in it but thats not the point, i feel so stupid! So wish me luck in 1, that i can actually catch the postman and 2, that he give it us back!
    posted by Cath @ 11:17 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 10:43 PM, Blogger joanna said…

      Our HV service was severely cut, and I don't think Anja saw one after she was 12 months old - I know the developmental check pages are blank in her red book. It's frustrating that you would have welcomed the help 2 years ago - as you say, what's the point now? Did you get your money back, Cath - how infuriating - I'd so cross with myself, too!! xx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com