Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Scrapbooking on the table
    Monday, August 28, 2006
    Thought i'd try something a little different today.
    DH gave me the idea a while ago and as he's at home today(he's working a couple of night shifts) i'd thought i'd give it a go. He has a little wooden table we got from IKEA which he has his breakfast and lunch at sometimes plays at. I was going to paint it but decided to cover it in pictures and cover in sticky backed plastic. It's turned out really well and Corey loves looking at all the pictures.

    Yesterday DH worked so Corey and i had lots of fun playing with cars and stuff. We also made some music using various pots and pans. Later on we painted and Corey made some fab handprints which i must use on a layout at some point!
    I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done later when Corey gets to bed as i'll have all evening to myself!
    posted by Cath @ 3:40 PM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 4:45 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      looooove it!!

       
    • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

      This is fab, I have the same table that is sat in the garage, may have to have a go :)

       
    • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Kari said…

      the table looks great! awesome idea!

       
    • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Brandie said…

      What a great idea! =) It looks good!

       
    • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      It looks fab Cath, no wonder Corey loves it!

       
    • At 11:14 AM, Blogger joanna said…

      LOVE the table, Cath - what a fab idea, it looks really good.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com