Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Arghhhh!
    Monday, December 04, 2006
    Bloomin computers! My own silly fault. I spilt a teeny(about 1/4 tsp) of juice on my laptop and paid for it last night. All was fine at first but i thought i should turn it off and let it dry. So i came to use it late last night and all was fine until i tried to use the numbers or the letter P. Anyway i left it til this morning and it was still the same :( After much ponering i took all the keys off one by one and cleaned underneath, the reult is we are fully functional again, phew!!! That was a lucky escape, i haven't even finished paying for it yet lol!
    So today Corey has been very subdued. Although his vomiting seems to have subsided he has been really constipated. Anyway eventually this afternoon he managed to go(with a lttle help from Mummy) and he has been as right as rain ever since even though his appetite is yet to return.
    This afternoon we put up the Christmas tree(will post pics later) and put some lights up. Will do the rest tomorrow after Corey and I have been to Junglemania. It's sort of become our Tuesday ritual, he loves it so much.
    Also just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who have encouraged me to keep the blog going. Thanks for your support!
    posted by Cath @ 7:27 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      *hugs* OJ has sugar in it and that knackers keyboards - i've done it with coke :( youc an pick up a enw one for about £10 in PC world. I get through 1 or 2 a year...

      **healing viebs for corey**

       
    • At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I dread to think what's lurking in my keyboard! Glad yours is fixed:)

      Get well wishes to Corey, hope he's feeling better very soon.

       
    • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      So pleased you managed to sort out your keyboard.

      Poor Corey still being poorly hope he's feeling better soon.

       
    • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      I also cannot imagine what is living in my keyboard but glad you got yours fixed.. and I hope Corey is feeling better real soon and gets his apppetite back! Hope you had fun at junglemania!

       
    • At 8:37 AM, Blogger jennifer said…

      I'm glad you are going to keep blogging!
      hope you son feels better soon.

       
    • At 10:16 AM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      nigtmare hunny!!
      hope corey feel better
      hugs

       
    • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Just catching up... That away break looks great. Hope Corey is better now x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com