Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tough
    Saturday, November 18, 2006
    It's been quite a few tough days. Mr Corey is ill and hasn't been very much fun. To top it off he's given me the lurge so now i have a terrible cold and my head feels like it wants to implode. Anyway, i'm trying to getting with things as normal and went to the crop today although i had to leave early cause DH was going to the match. Nearly finished one of my DT projects so i only have one more to do and may get on with that tomorrow if i feel ok.
    So Corey's birthday was nice. He loved most of his presents except his little pretend laptop which he has yet to play with. To be honest he's not played with much other than the train set we bought him lol, yes he most certainly is a train fanatic. To top it off Simon and Laura bought him yet another wooden train set so the house is overrun! We had a little tea party in the afternoon with just 5 of us and ate cake and sandwiches etc... Corey didn't et much at all as by this time he was becoming really ill. Thursday when my family visited he was really feeling it and fell asleep while they were here which isn't like him at all. Anyway Friday i had a doctors appt so i asked if they would see Corey instead of me, which they did. After examining him she said she thought he had a chest infection and so prescribed antibiotics. Amazingly he has never had a chest infection, not since leaving hospital so we were a little disappointed that he needed antibiotics but obviously we were glad that he had the meds he needed and today after having them for just one day he seems so much better and as at last eaten a bit of something voluntarily! I will try to upload some pictures of his birthday tomorrow as they're on my other computer.
    posted by Cath @ 11:02 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      other than being sick it sounds like he had a good birthday :) Randie really loves trains as well.. they would sure get along..lol I hope you are all feeling 100% soon!!

       
    • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Aw! Hope you all feel better very soon. What a shame for Corey's birthday :(

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com