Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Night Out
    Wednesday, September 29, 2004
    Dad came up to see us today. Brought me my usual pork sandwich lol. Corey seemed a bit bunged up today, put some Karvol on his top. He was quite a good boy today though. He had a bit of porridge and i even manage to get about 20mls of milk into him orally. Went to the bank to pay a cheque in and some new clothes i ordered Corey came. Dave & I went to the pictures in the evening and Laura babysat. Not that she had to do anything because once he's asleep he doesn't wake til the morning. We went to see Anchorman. It was sooooo funny but Dave wasn't too keen. He said it was a bit to stupid for his liking.
    posted by Cath @ 10:45 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said…

      Thanks for stopping by my blog. It seems you have a very busy life. Corey is a real beauty.
      Love and Light,
      Robyn

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com