Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Wednesday, March 02, 2005
    Do you ever just want to run away and hide?

    I have had a day from hell. I am looking after a sick and very grumpy child. Not only that but i am trying to survive on about 4 hrs sleep and must have been laid awkwardly because i have the most excrutiating pain in my right shoulder, i've really had problems picking Corey up today. He wouldn't settle at anything, i picked him up - he cryed, i put him down - he cryed, play with toys - cry, watch TV-laugh! yes i left him for 2 mins while i went to the loo and could hear him laughing downstairs. I have honestly never heart him laughing at the tv before. He mush prefers people programs than cartoons and it was a man singing about a digger. He was singing 'Digger-digger-digger-digger-dig-dig-dig' and everytime he said that Corey burst into laughter, it was very funny.
    He has slept twice today which is also unusual for him because he normally just sleeps at lunchtime. I am continually wiping his nose so will have to put some vaseline on when he goes to bed cause i don't want it to get sore.

    I feel crap. I am physically and mentally exhausted and am in pain. I just want to go to bed now!
    posted by Cath @ 5:44 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/boogiebeebies/stepbystep/index.shtml?digit

       
    • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Cath said…

      LOL

      Bet that was you Shelley wasn't it!

       
    • At 2:52 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Ahh, it stinks when the kids are sick. Poor Corey and Mom! Hope you're both on the mend soon.

       
    • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      ROFLMAO no this is me!!! And I was just about to say the show is called Cbeebie boogie and its a winner here with Evie too . Hehehe thats so cute that Corey likes it Cath heheh

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com