Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Cigarette smoker
    Tuesday, May 03, 2005
    Although i don't smoke i sound as if i smoke 40 a day. I have a horrendous cough which every so often turned into a spasm and i feel like i'm choking and have to run for a drink. Corey laughs at me every time i cough, he thinks it's so funny! It has really made my throat raw and i feel at some point i'm gonna lose my voice, i can here hubby rejoicing already!

    So we didn't do anything this Bank Holiday exept have an argument. We went to the garden centre yesterday and i wanted to buy a wood/coal burner for the garden. We are having it decked soon and i want something for the mild summer evening so that we can sit outside and relax. Have you ever been really excited about something and then someone just bursts your bubble? Well thats how it was with this. Dave just kept going on about was it too big, would it give off too much smoke and in the end i just said forget it and walked off, a bit childish i know but he really winds me up sometimes! I will win in the end though as i AM going to buy it!

    So today has been a weird day. It started really warm and sunny so Corey and I walked to the shops as i had a couple of things to post. Just as we were coming out of the shops the heavens opened and boy did they open! I have never known rain like it. Luckily i had Coreys rain cover but i just had a thin jacket. By the time i got home i looked like a drowned rat. The rain had soaked through 2 tops to my bra and my eyes were stinging. It had rained that fiercely into my face i was walking with my eyes closed. I think i'll take an umbrella with me next time!

    I cut Coreys hair today. It was looking a bit messy and rather than take him to the hairdresser i thought i'd have a go myself(cheapskate!) anyway i am pleased with the results!

    Before


    After
    posted by Cath @ 5:29 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 7:04 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      fab job on the haircut! :) think of the scrapping money you'll have now! ;)

      and aaron and i argue about stuff like that all the time.... get your stove! ;)

       
    • At 9:17 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Great haircut Corey! Hope you got warm and dry once you were in cath!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com