Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sunday, May 22, 2005
    Well it's been a pretty quite weekend, for me anyway. Hubby has spent alot of time with Corey and left me to my own devices, which is something i really enjoy because i don't get much me time!
    Friday night is always spent scrapbooking. Daves son Simon always comes to stay and while they have some Father/Son time i banish myself away to my craft room and do lovely crafty stuff! At the moment that normally consists of Circle Journals because i am in 4 but i love doing them! I am doing a Photography one, a Fairy one, a supernatural one, and the other one is with my team on the UKScrappers forum. Mine is on My Favourite things but other people are doing other things so it's a mixed bag. So i managed to finish the Supernatural one Friday night, this one was about Clairvoyants. Just in case anyone from my circle is reading this i'm not going to put who i did it on :D
    Saturday DH went out with the boys and i got to do more scrapping, aren't i lucky! So here's the layout that i did, one of my faves -



    I spent some of the morning cleaning up and then had a Mcdonalds for lunch. I know, i know, very fattening! But i've decided next week to try and start a new healthy regime. I'm going to walk a few miles everyday, hopefully. I have to drop a card off at a friends house which is over a mile away tomorrow so i am going to walk it, this will be day 1 of my weight loss campaign. Maybe i should get one of those tickers that everyone has, you know, 0lbs lose 300 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. Ok so it's not that bad but i do need to lose quite a few pounds! If i'm totally honest i'd say at least 20. Any tips gratefully accepted. My problems are bread, eggs, cream cakes, biscuits, cheese and Mcdonalds!!! Not sure i could live without them but i'm gonnas have to try. All my clothes feel tight and there is no way i am getting a bigger size!!!

    So today i should have been going walking with DH and Corey. When i went to bed at midnight last night it took me 4 hrs to get to sleep. Maybe i spent too much time on the computer and frazzled my brain but i just couldn't nod off. So when i got up this morning at 7am i had a migraine. It is just starting to wear off. I haven't really done that much today because of it. Watched some TV which i shouldn't have and been on here which i shouldn't have, but we all do things that are bad for us don't we?

    I forgot to mention that we are putting Corey into the Portage programme. It was mentioned to us by our Speech therapist when she visted at the beginning of the week.I have heard of it before but had never really thought about it for Corey until now. She said although she doesn't think he necessarily really needs it but it may be beneficial. She said to ask her about it at our nexy appt in a month. Anyway after talking to DH about it we thought it may be for the best, after all it can't do any harm can it. So to get an even further opinion i emailed Dr Primhak, Corey's consultant this morning and he mailed me straight back. he thinks it would be a good idea too and said to go for it. So i will call Claire on Monday and ask her to put our name forward, after all we could be waiting a while to be seen, hope not!
    For anyone that hasn't heard of it Portage is a home-visiting educational service for pre-school children with additional support needs and their families.
    Just keep your fingers crossed we don't have to wait too long.

    Oh and by the way, Corey ate 1/2 a rusk, dry today :D
    posted by Cath @ 9:25 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com