Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, May 24, 2005
    Well, i've had a pretty relaxing day today. Corey has been an angel and has done nothing but smile all day :) He is becoming very clingy though. That's not necessarily a bad thing as hugs from my son are very very welcome, i just don't want him to become a Mommys boy. He loves to be cuddled and nuzzles into my neck, heaven!

    So for the last couple of days all of been asking myself is Why Me? Why did i have to have a premature baby? I'm sure other Moms of preemies ask themselves this all the time but i haven't really until now. I just can't help but wonder how different my life would be now if Corey was a full term baby. I would probably be working for a start, we may be thinking about another baby now too and our (DH & I) relationship may be a little better as well. Why can't life just be straightforward for a change instead of all these hills to climb. I just hope in the future that the hill becomes a little less steep!

    Onto a different note. I have been trying to fathom out how to take good shots with my camera. All i do is point and shot which is great but i paid in excess of £300 for this camera and i'm sure it's capable of so much more. But reading the booklet that came with it is like reading japanese! Anyway i tried using the Macro feature to take some closeups of my jewellery for a Photography Journal i am doing. I think for a first attempt at close up B&W it turned out ok? What do you think -



    DH and I went out for a meal tonight. We went to an American dineresque(is that a word?) type place called The Boardwalk. The food wasn't very good. We've been before and it's been ok but everything was overcooked, hence to say we won't be going there for a while.
    posted by Cath @ 10:25 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com