Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, September 27, 2005
    So this afternoon Dave took me out for dinner, with Corey obviously. Only to the local place but it was nice not to have to cook! It is the first time EVER we have ordered Corey food too! He ate a small amount of it which we were happy with. When we got home he had his yoghurt with a dessert and milk. I truly hope he's put weight on this time cause we've been adding butter, cheese and double cream to everything possible! I even add double cream to his full cream milk now! And he must be on over 1200 cals a day now so if he isn't putting weight on now i am at a loss. Believe it or not today should have been his appointment with his consultant to get weighed and i completely forgot. I thought it was next week and felt such a dumbass when i had to ring up to apologise. There wasn't anyone at the office so i left a message with his secretary and he called me back about an hr later. He was fine about it and we go next Tues now. So i better write it on my whiteboard or i'll forget! Lots of appts in the next 2 wks as well. Consultant, Dietician and Physiotherapist. I'm hoping that after this time the PT doesn't want to see us again but we'll see.

    Took some nice pics (about 50 lol) of Corey in the garden this afternoon playing with his truck. Just right for a layout :) Here's a couple -

    posted by Cath @ 6:40 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Fantastic photos!

       
    • At 4:02 AM, Blogger purple_kangaroo said…

      What a cutie! My two older girls are very tiny also, at 5th and 10th percentile or something like that. My third, though, she's like 98th percentile--humongous!

      He sure looks lively and healthy in your photos.

      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com