Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, September 26, 2005
    Well today has been a pretty good day.
    DH went back to work today and i thought i'd be a bit depressed being on my own again, but i woke up feeling positive about the day ahead and it seemt to work. Corey stayed in bed til 730am and then we got up, had breakfast and Corey played in the garden for a while while i did some cleaning. He has been so much better with his feeding over the last couple of days and has eaten way more savoury stuff than before. Just hope it lasts! He has a habit of lulling you into a false sense of security and then just stopping eating completely so i'll have to not build my hopes up!
    Managed to finish a LO yesterday which you can see here. Not my style at all really and the picture doesn't do it justice, much better in real life! I want to do more scrapping this week but want to save my pictures for the UKS Cybercrop! Hope you're reading this Steph! Hope you're gonna get involved!!
    posted by Cath @ 10:28 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 3:30 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ooooh...i wanna do it, too....i have to go check out the details.... :D

       
    • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Haven't signed up yet. Too much on my mind. But I love your LO. Corey with food all over his mouth - priceless!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com