Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sunday, October 23, 2005
    Well i've had a pretty crap weekend so far!
    Firstly i'm gutted i missed my crop AGAIN yesterday for the 3rd month in a row! They'll all be thinking i'm not interested in it anymore but i most definately am, i just feel so sick right now. Yesterday i only switched the computer on to check my mail so i must be ill! I have gone 72hrs now with about 3 hrs sleep so i'm feeling a bit of a wreck. I'm so glad i have the doctor's tomorrow. I so hope i can sleep tonight cause DH is back at work tomorrow and it won't be much fun looking after the Coreymeister if i'm feeling like poo.
    DH cooked for him and Corey yesterday so i was basically in bed from 9am til about 1030pm when i vacated to the sofa which is where i have been sleeping so i don't disturb hubby. This isn't bad because we have a huge sofa which is like sleeping on a bed anyway and when i'm still awake at 3am i can switch the TV on or read a bit. I will be glad to get back to my own bed though cause i haven't slept in it for nearly 3 wks :(
    I didn't particularly want to sleep in it last night anyhow after Corey was sick on it. He'd had it milk before bed and hubby brought him up to see me before he went to bed. Corey obviously was excited to see his Mummy and coupled with the fact that he had just been fed and still had some wind he threw up on the end of the bed, YUCK!!!!!!!!! So tired, cranky and feeling horrible i had to strip the bed and put all new stuff on. Oh well, it's done now!
    Not sure i have the strength to do Sunday Lunch today so might end up getting a chinese later, that is unless i can persuade hubby to cook. On second thoughts, maybe not lol!

    Here's a couple of pics i took of my little man last week which i forgot to upload :)
    posted by Cath @ 10:05 AM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I hope you feel better soon Cath. Great pics of Corey!

       
    • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      He looks so big and grown up! :) Hope you feel better soon, being sick sucks!

       
    • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Laura Howard said…

      Please tell Corey throwing up is ok. Little girls throw up too.

      Charlotte

       
    • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Fiber-4-U said…

      I am sorry to hear you've been feeling yucky.

      Corey is so handsome Cath, so gorgeous. He has really done so well whats a little vomit ;)

       
    • At 11:36 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ((hugs)) hope you're feeling better!!

       
    • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Kirsty Wiseman said…

      just look at corey - he is a deam child of scrumpsh.

      And you get yourself better hunny, we would miss yuo if you were not here to tell us all the goss!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com