Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday, October 14, 2005
    Well, it's been a busy few days.
    Wednesday we went to see Corey's Physiotherapist. We've only been seeing her every six months as he's been doing well and she has now discharged him as she thinks he doesn't need the extra help now he's walking and running around. One less appointment to go to is fine by me!
    Afterwards we went to see the nurses on the Neonatal unit and they were gobsmacked by how well he looked. It was music to my ears to hear them say that if they didn't know him you would think there had never been anything wrong with him! After lots of ooo's and ahhh's we went home.
    Yesterday Dad and Sis came to see us and we had the usual sillyness off Corey. Spinning around pretending to do 'ring a ring a roses' but at the same time closing his eyes. Shouting as load as he can repeatedly and laughing his little head off, he's so funny at times! Then a trip to the Post office with parcels galore.
    Today we've been into town to do the first of the Christmas shopping and get a few birthday pressies for my little man who, can you believe it, will be 2 next month!!!! I guess i have to admit to myself that Christmas is actually only about 9 weeks away and actually get on a spend some money.
    On a crappy note, Corey has been a little got this week with his eating and drinking. He doesn't even want to drink his milk right now. I'm hoping it's just a phase and due to his teething!
    posted by Cath @ 7:06 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com