Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, October 04, 2005
    Yawn, yawn, yawn! I am so exhausted! I haven't been going to bed til late and the Corey monster has been getting me at at 6am for the last few days due to this cold. He is full of it right now and his cough is getting worse, and therefore he's off the food again. Just what i need when he see's the Speech Therapist this week!
    Anyway today we went to see his consultant. I was soooooooooo nervous because i didn't want him to have lost anymore weight. Anyway, i needn't have worried because he's put a whole pound on! Yes 1/2kg, 453 grams or 16 ounces, whichever way you want to look at it, he gained weight!! Dr Primhak said if i had any more Nasogastric tubes in the house to throw them away because unless something serious happened we wouldn't be needing them again! Do you know how happy that make me feel!! I celebrated by buying some jam doughnuts which i shall munch on later lol!!

    Dawn my friend has been round for coffee and a natter this afternoon. I am so glad i met Dawn cause we have so much in common. Ironically we met via the scrapping forum UKScrappers and she lives in the same city as me. Anyway, we always have a good yarn about scrapbooking, husbands, kids and anything really. She is also brilliant with Corey and always loves to play with him. I don't think she's a blog reader so i won't have embarassed her too much!

    Have just got back from a humungous meal at out local Damons restuarant and am feeling slightly stuffed and not sure if i'll manage said doughnuts now! After all it is my 3rd wedding anniversary!
    posted by Cath @ 6:20 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 8:45 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      woohoo!! am doing that dance right along with you....it seriously made my day to hear that, girlie!!! :)

      and congrats on your wedding anniversary! :) hope you guys get some "time" in between fits of slimey puke! LOL

       
    • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      Cath, that's great news, you must be thrilled! :D

      Congrats on your anniversary too

       
    • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Sally said…

      Happy Anniversary. Saw a relatively new piccie of Corey on your Avatar and can't believe how much he's grown. He looks a proper little boy now as opposed to a little baby boy. He's looking great and glad he has gained weight. shame he's caught a cold, but try not to worry too much. He certainly looks fit enough.

       
    • At 10:12 AM, Blogger blah said…

      great news yeah!!!! Lovely that you have met someone who lives close to you with the same interests too. Its a win-win situation woohoo!

       
    • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Fantastic news about Corey!! Yay! And congrats on your wedding anniversary too. Hoping to catch up on all my friends' blogs.. been way too busy recently.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com