Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Resolutions?
    Thursday, December 29, 2005
    Last night, whilst watching TV very late i had lots of stuff going through my mind. Wondering about my aspirations for next year and wondering if i actually will put anything i write down into practice. I usually make resolutions only to find a month into the new year i have already broke all the rules.
    This year i am just going to write a list of 'To DO's' rather than calling them resolutions.
    Here are the ones i thought of last night but i'm pretty sure between now and Sunday i shall think of more.

    1. Sort out the Garden, make a Veg patch and Herb garden
    2. Spend more quality time with hubby
    3. Do more 'fun stuff' with Corey
    4. Exercise more and lose some weight(this is one of those that EVERYONE has on there list!)
    5. Sort out my wardrobe and be more stylish!
    6. Sort out the house(some areas need alot of attention and have for a while!)
    7. Decorate my Craft room :)
    8. Be more adventurous with food
    9. Bake more
    10. Try to be a bit more patient and less volatile!
    posted by Cath @ 2:30 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Great to-do list! I think I could write one similar. do let us know how it goes.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com