Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Feeling emotional
    Tuesday, December 20, 2005
    I'm not having a very good day today.
    13yrs ago today my mum passed away. Some yrs i hardly thing about it. This yr it is hitting me hard. I just want to cry. I think cause Christmas has been such a stress this yr that i'm a bit emotionally drained. I know i'm not being a particularly good wife at the moment. I'm being a bit of a cow if i'm honest. I think after Friday when i have all the food shopping done and all the presents are bought and wrapped then i might be a bit more at ease.
    My friend came roud this morning which cheered me up a bit. She bought Corey a digger(he's mad about stuff like that) and she bought me a gorgeous blue striped 8x8 scrapbook album. I'm going to start doing that in the new year. I gave her a canvas i made for her daughter. I'll ask her permission before i post pictures but i was pleased with the end result and she liked it.
    Dave got confirmation today that he has a job which is a huge relief.

    I've been contemplating finishing my Scrap Blog too. No one seems to look at it these days(with the exception of a couple of people) so i can't see the point in spending time on it. Shame really cause i put lots of good stuff on there(well i think it's good anyway!)
    posted by Cath @ 6:18 PM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Angela said…

      ((HUGS)) Cath, I am sorry for the loss of your mom. Just know I am thinking of you. Give a hug to that cute little man of yours as well!

       
    • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      I'm sorry about your mom. Hugs to you!

      I didn't know you had a scrap blog. Where have I been??!!!! :)

       
    • At 3:13 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      I'm so sorry you're struggling. I can only imagine how hard it is to lose a mother.

      My prayers and thoughts are with you.

       
    • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      Sorry life is difficult at the moment, hun. {{hugs}}

      Don't stop your scrap blog please - it costs you nothing to run, and it always brightens my day! :)

       
    • At 2:59 AM, Blogger Jak said…

      Sending you love n hugs from florida hunny, thinking of you x

      Jak x

       
    • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I am sorry that you are feeling low Cath. I quite understand and send a hug.

      Enjoy Christmas with your family. Corey must be very excited.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com