Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    I'm a winner!
    Thursday, January 05, 2006

    Today has been a good day!
    Firstly i took delivery of my Artbin Super Satchel tote that i managed to get 1/2 price in the sale. I'm going to use it to take to crops with me as well as my Robox. At this rate i think i'll need a wheelbarrow to take with me as well! Everytime i go i seem to take more and more stuff. I'll be taking my entire stash with me!
    Then i got an email this afternoon from the website Crafts Beautiful to say i had won in the Fiskars Original Card Design competition. I entered my Corey Christmas card in the Dec competition and won! £100 of Fiskars stash will be winging my way soon. Not a big fan of Fiskars stuff but we'll see what i get first. I just can't believe i won, i am absolutely elated!
    This afternoon has been spent doing some DIY and looking after the Corey monster. I've also been busy cutting up Christmas cards for a LO and backing up my pictures onto CD.
    Also managed to finish a LO of Laura a couple of days ago so am up to 10 now.
    And heres todays picture. Don't let Dad's feed the kids!




    posted by Cath @ 7:36 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 2:24 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Wow congrats on the win! The card looks beautiful!! Can't say I'm surprised it took a prize. ;)

       
    • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Oh wow!!! I love the card, and I love the one of Corey in a mess ROFL

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com